Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mommy's Helper

Yes, these pictures are over a month old, but still worth sharing. :)

Olivia went through a stage where she would be playing just fine and the minute I walked in the kitchen, she would need me.  So I decided to let her help me.

One day we made some oatmeal bake thing. This was her first attempt at helping.  It had it's challenging moments (for me), but she did pretty good.


She kept asking me over and over if she could help me make something.  So later in that week we made some cookies.


Watching the blender go...

We tried multiple attempts at getting a picture together.  She wasn't interested.


As a reward for all of her hard work, we let her indulge in her first ever chocolate chip cookie.  She was a fan! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure she had soo much fun! :) Very cute!

    Love ya B!

    Ang

    ReplyDelete