Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"Oh Mr. Sun..."

It was 85 degrees last Monday.  In July.  In Texas.  Yep, that's kind of crazy! (Yes, I'm a week behind...)  So when Olivia asked to go to the park, I thought I better jump on it.  85 is still hot, but it's not 100!
 Olivia wanted to play on the bridge.  I was fine with that.  It meant shade! :)

Talking about the dirty water below.

Next she did some running in the field.

Of course we had to do a little swinging!

She climbed all over the playground equipment but has recently decided that she doesn't want to go down the slide.  I'm not sure what that's about.  Hopefully she'll get past it soon!

After dinner we decided to take her out on her new bike.

She was NOT happy about the helmet!

She got over it when she realized that we weren't budging and the ride was going on.

She enjoyed the ride, but got sick of pedaling after a bit.
So rode the rest of the way like this.  Then, she eventually just got off and walked the rest of the way home.

I'm sure she'll enjoy this more and more as she gets stronger and figures it all out!


No comments:

Post a Comment