Friday, February 10, 2012

Olivia's First Haircut

Peer pressure has never been my thing.  Really.  I have never cared or given in to what "everyone is doing" or people trying to pressure me to do.  I am my own person.  I think for myself and I make my own decisions.  However, I did give in to the haircut.  Partly because it was scraggly and out of control.  Partly because people I don't even know that well would say, "It is scraggly, but...".  If it's bad enough for you to tell me, then it probably needs cut.  Plus, it seemed to be getting worse rather than looking long and cute.  Not to mention that every time my friend Alycia saw us she'd say, "So you haven't cut her hair yet?"  I got the hint!

I really just wanted to trim the back, but I couldn't trim the back and leave the sides.
So I evened it out all around as best I could.

She did pretty good.  She didn't have a clue what was going on.  She just talked through the whole thing.  She moved around on me some, but that was to be expected.  Michael took a video and the hair has been saved in a baggie. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment