Friday, August 28, 2009

Here I am

I'm going to attempt to become a blogger once again. I was writing on xanga quite frequently for a while, but got out of the habit and had no desire to get back into it. Over the past few months, I've been told on numerous occasions that I should "start a blog". So here I am. I am planning on writing about all the things that interest me--hopefully sparing you all from the boring day to day details of my life. I don't want this to be a diary, but something a little fun, and maybe even a little informative.

You may or may not read about the following points of interest:
  • cooking and my obsession with collecting cookbooks
  • anything having to do with kids--places of interest to go, fun crafts to do, educational ventures, etc.
  • funny stories! I can't help it. I'm a story teller! :)
  • crafts I enjoy-scrapbooking, card making, and any other random craft I may be trying at the time
  • my husband--just because he's awesome and I love to brag about him so much
  • books I am reading
  • fun ways to save money
  • referbishing old items into new fabulous ones
  • decorating
  • pet peeves
Enjoy!

1 comment: