Thursday, February 21, 2013

Library and Lunch

These pictures are actually from a few weeks ago, but like I said, we pretty much had two broken laptops.  I couldn't get pictures loaded, so now I'm playing catch up.

Since Michael is working most nights now, we are trying to be more purposeful with our time.  He is home every Wednesday night with Olivia while I babysit at the church, so luckily the most she may have to go is two days without seeing him.  She usually sees him for about an hour in the morning, but that always depends on when she wakes up.

 So a few weeks ago, Olivia and I headed to the library by Michael's work.  
We participated in a morning story time.

We stayed and played for a bit.  Olivia went right to the table and chairs.
Michael and I are wanting to get her a little table and chairs.  She still sits in a W and we think this might help.  Plus, she seems to really enjoy them.

She got right to work reading.

She played with the puppets a little bit.  They were animals and each one had a cooresponding letter on it's tummy.  She carried around the octopus.

Chilling with her puppets.

After that we headed to meet Michael for lunch.
We were going to meet at a park and have a picnic, but it was rainy.
Plan B was to meet at McDonald's.  I packed Olivia a lunch and Michael and I ate off the dollar menu.  Super healthy! :)  We chose McDonald's because of the play place.  Michael gets an hour lunch and we wanted him to be able to hang out with Olivia for as long as possible and have it be fun.
He's a trooper and took her through the play place two times.

I love my little family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment