Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

We are having a pretty low key Easter around here.  We just got done hosting my mom, her husband Ken, and my grandma for a week of fun--a post on that tomorrow.  We went to church this morning.  Michael and I were greeters, so we had to be there a little early.  It was our first time trying the nursery again after taking a break because of Olivia's stranger danger.  She did great!  Although she was beyond ready for a nap when I picked her up.  It was straight home for us.  We ate leftovers, took some pictures, and Michael and Olivia got their Easter baskets. 

She loves to look at herself in the mirror.  We were taking pictures by the mirror and she kept trying to squirm and wiggle around to see herself.  After we got a few good shots Michael turned around and let her look.  I captured this picture and I think it is so cute.

I really wanted a personalized basket for Olivia.
I found this one on the internet and both Michael and I really liked it.
She got a foam book, a bath toy, a bubble gun and bubble wand, dairy free "yogurt melts" and eggs filled with pacis and socks. 

"I get all of this?!?"

My mom and my grandma brought her some books, so she had an Easter basket from them too.

Michael was pretty happy with his Easter basket too.

No comments:

Post a Comment