Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ho-hum

Were you faithfuls worried I wasn't going to post today?  It's only a couple of hours late.  What some people may not know is, I usually write my blog the night or weekend ahead of time, so that I can set them to automatically post in the mornings.  I've been sort of at a lull these past few days when it comes to blogging.  Don't get me wrong, I have a notebook with a list of about 30 ideas for future blogs... just none have seemed right lately.  Anyway, so my apologies for keeping you waiting (and for a dreadfully boring post--but that's life sometimes, right?).

I'm getting ready to run errands with Michael.  It may seem kind of boring to you, but I'm quite exited!  Michael works a lot of weekends and we usually only have one weekend day to spend together (if we are lucky).  We are both usually worn out from the past week that we just hang around the house doing nothing.  He is off both today and tomorrow, so we actually have a real weekend to spend together.  It's a treat to have a weekend to be able to do what most husbands and wives do--the mundane stuff of life.  We're going to get an oil change, get our ink cartridge for our printer refilled and buy energy efficient light bulbs.  You're jealous, aren't you? :)

So... that's it.  I don't have much for you today... except a quick reminder to enjoy the every day things in life.  Appreciate that morning coffee with your spouse, sibling, roommate or friend.  Be happy that you get to go grocery shopping with your best friend (spouse).  Enjoy the little things in life--like running errands with the one you love.  Happy Saturday friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment